Recent comments

ariana

Thanks for sharing, this is a fantastic blog post.Thanks Again
Superfighters
18th Feb 19 01:30 - London Underground inaccessible to

Stag

I will not go into detail about the problems with talk talk just to say customer service is useless and we will be leaving at the end of are contract, we would leave before but don't intend paying compensation .
17th Feb 19 18:40 - Talk Talk and their very poor

Francis

I have a similar problem with my Nissan Quashqui (Automatic petrol) It was running well but I was told by three garages that the noise it had developed was caused by the Torque Converter.

I delivered the car to an independant garage specialising in automatic gearboxes for over 30 years. I had been recommended to use the garage.

The owner said that he had done a lot of these and it would be ready within a week. There was a delay in getting the part but it was duly fixed and I collected it. It was quiet and ran smoothly, but would not run at over 30 miles per hour.

I returned the car ten minutes later and once again took the loan car while he looked into the problem.

That was 3 months ago, and although I telephone every week I get another reason why they can't get it running or can't get a part which has become necessary. Now I am waiting for the "computer to be rebooted".

I wish I had just put up with the noise, but as I was assured it was a known fault, and I could afford the quotation from a recommended garage, Plus he sounded confident, I went ahead happily.

I am now at a loss about what to do
17th Feb 19 12:09 - Car stuck in the garage for four

Haydock Park: Mass brawl among 50 spectators

Pikey UK, but then again, what do you expect from a country desending into choas and anarchy!
17th Feb 19 11:01 - Dole scroungers living the life of

jugde

o my its a hard life it you are not happy go on the dole and piss your life a way
15th Feb 19 20:20 - Dole scroungers living the life of

nata

Thank you for sharing this exciting resource with me and the world. Wish you always luck.
15th Feb 19 08:15 - Discussion forum censorship on The

Jetty Boy

Just thought you people living outside of Norfolk UK might like reading this report,

Top definition
Normal for Norfolk
(UK term, abbreviation: NfN)

"Normal for Norfolk" is a descriptive phrase used to describe an individual or action which is seen as so ridiculous it could only have been born as a result of the inbreeding supposedly commonly found in Norfolk. This can range from unusual local pronunciations and dialect to the incredibly stupid nature of many accidents in the region, or sometimes merely be a comment on how someone might look physically abnormal in a manner which cannot be prescribed to a specific condition.

The term was first noted to be used by staff at the Norfolk and Norwich Hospital, with relation to the number of accidents caused by the sheer stupidity of locals (See example 3). People who move to Norfolk from outside the region quickly pick it up and use it as a derogatory term. Norfolk types on the other hand use it affectionately to describe their own quirks. It is more commonly associated with rural Norfolk than those in the city of Norwich.

Not to be confused with the noun Redneck, although the act of shooting trespassers with shotguns among Norfolk types is just as common.
1) A thumb and five fingers on each hand? Normal for Norfolk.

2) He's on the ward to remove the coke can from his finger - He wanted to try and scrape out the last few drops so just stuck it straight in. Normal for Norfolk.

3) He tried warming up his bath by pouring a little petrol in and lighting it... Incident was noted to be Normal for Norfolk.
14th Feb 19 13:23 - Binge drinking leads to vomit all

Kenny (site admin)

My sister was telling me this evening that there are individuals out there who stage accidents to claim on the insurance. Basically the car slows down in front of you and you get hit from behind. Not sure of how true or widespread this is. Worrying thought though.
11th Feb 19 21:49 - People have lost the ability to

Jethro

We’ve all seen the thug drivers and most probably been involved in some sort of altercation with them, but, remember these thugs act this way all the time so sooner than later they meet their match, another thug that won’t give way. BANG CRASH, KARMA.
10th Feb 19 22:30 - People have lost the ability to

Desperate one

My daughter is mildly mentally retarded and she is very touchy about everything that is said to her. She is now 32 years old and its getting worse. Examples include: the word no. If she cant have her way she gets upset and starts to cry and storms out of the room making anyone in the room feel uncomfortable. She tries to run the home. She has lived with her grandma for over 20 years. Her grandmother has also allowed to have one of her other granddaughters to live with her. She wasn't happy about this. She is rude to her cousin and her children. She is very territorial after living with her grandma for over 20 years. She is jealous of her cousin's children. I dont understand her behavior. When she was a child she was very helpful and a happy little girl. I dont know what went wrong. She gets onto her cousin's kids making sure they take a shower, making sure they brush their teeth, she feeds them and thinks it's her responsibility. She has been told not to worry about having to take care of the children but, she continues to do it. If she is asked to stop she gets upset and starts to cry and storms into her room. She gets mad at her aunt because she feels like she pays more attention to the children then her. I could go on and on but, this is the main problem currently. HELP!!! Is anyone out there going thru the same thing???
10th Feb 19 15:57 - Rude and abusive disabled people

Baby Boomer

Every day that passes, I seem to witness an ever growing number of angry, agressive, stressed drivers, male and female behind the wheels of German built cars. I can only come to one conclusion, there must be a great many BREXIT remainers in them that have realized they have LOST completely and must now accept defeat at our hands. Roll on the 29th March.
7th Feb 19 16:36 - People have lost the ability to

Grazza

I commented on the DailyMail site for a long time, I have lifetime 20k up votes vs 2k down votes and yet for the last 6 months they haven't published a single comment I have made.
7th Feb 19 12:44 - Discussion forum censorship on The