Recent comments

just a guest

My last publisher comment was posted 6 hrs ago. Since then none or the comments i wrote have been published. Including on articles where there is meant to be no moderation and the comments were without any derogatory or trigger words. Just me opining on various articles.

I decided to go on random articles aa far removed from my interest (politics, culture, and religion) and just post generic comments as a test. Again moderation free articles.

No comments have done through. I have previously experienced not being able ro comment for weeks. Twice. No warning explanation or anything. When i write to Daily Mor0ns to complain, no reply

How's that for censorship and discrimination?
20th Apr 18 11:04 - Discussion forum censorship on The

madge

I agree too! Thanks for this. On Easter Sunday I visited someone who had one of these wretched air-freshener gadgets in the room (vile IMHO - far too strong - but many people do not seem able to hardly smell it? Are they nose-dead, or what?) - well, I tolerated it as best I could (I have asthma) as this was a social visit and I genuinely wanted to stay and play with the children etc. - but, even with the windows now open (and the gadget taken away) the stuff was still in the air and I began to go wobbly and dizzy, slurred words, shaky, high pulse, couldn't stand up straight, let alone walk - and after about 30 mins I passed out .... my husband took me home at once. I started to feel better as soon as I got into proper "fresh" air ... it's happened to me before - the stuff is like fly-killer for me. I cannot be the only person to suffer in this way. Another nasty for me is the Duty Free zone (and even the Departure lounge sometimes) at airports - really bad - so now I can't go anywhere .... there is scientific evidence now that these spray products are unhealthy.
16th Apr 18 05:04 - Air fresheners should be banned in

RMO

I disagreed with many DM articles and comments, but at least I/we were able to see different view points and get a feel for the real pulse of the people. Sadly, with the latest changes in censorship/moderating, only comments in lock-step with DM's politics are published. Why are people too fragile to even know there are opinions out there contrary to their own?
16th Apr 18 04:04 - Discussion forum censorship on The

Guest

Kenny, After you looked at your site I'm sure you have come to the conclusion there's nothing wrong with it. The two very long posts are very odd indeed and one can only thank our lucky stars that " There but for the grace of fate go you or I".
13th Apr 18 09:04 - Dirty public toilets are disgusting

Kenny

Actually, there's something odd going on there. I'll take a look when I'm not working!

Haha.. when's that?
12th Apr 18 09:04 - Dirty public toilets are disgusting

Kenny

Hi Guest, We're about an hour out I believe.
12th Apr 18 09:04 - Dirty public toilets are disgusting

Guest

Maybe I'm wrong, but I thought Michigan USA was five hours behind Uk time, not seven hours nineteen minuets. Perhaps this site has the time stamps screwed up. Any thoughts on this Kenny?
12th Apr 18 09:04 - Dirty public toilets are disgusting

My Comment

I Jason Sandifer, I prefer only single use restrooms, because I prefer my privacy.

I simply prefer to be in a restroom alone, and thus I try to use, or utilize single use restrooms.

I have actually very recently observed while being seated at my table eating my food, a woman, female employee of a fast food restaurant, go into the mens room, because some-else was cleaning the woman's bathroom. I also have observed a male employee go into the woman restroom, when the mens room was occupied. (I have NEVER done this myself)

I also observed a man become Very startled because he he walked toward the mens restrooms to use it, and a female employee walked out of the mens restroom, and he looked completely terrified, and he then immediately left the premises of the restaurant.

(Again this is just another reason for Everyone to be Very Very Careful, and Cautious)

Also, in this same fast food restaurant, I also saw a man enter a woman restroom, I am not sure if he was aware that it was a woman restroom, both were thankfully single use restrooms.

I have been trained and certified professionally while working in my career capacity. I was repeatedly, and many times, and certified in the PPE training, and or similar training, with the consistent practices of protection against harmful germs, bacteria, viruses, and disease, and bodily infectious bio-hazards etc.

(I DO NOT have germaphobia), however, I am Highly aware that the practices can increase a Person’s Personal Protection, as well as providing protection towards others against such harmful forms of commutable disease etc, again as stated I have been certified in the PPE training, and or similar training, with the consistent practices of protection against harmful germs, bacteria, viruses, and disease, and bodily infectious bio-hazards etc.

I have noticed when I go to restrooms, or even men’s showering areas, the that some person may come in usually now with a phone and it’s on, and may have the possibility to be recording others, there is absolutely no reason to record someone in a private restroom, or shower bathroom.

I Do Not have these LIVE apps, that know of nor have used them on my phone.

With the live apps on phone you don’t know what may be going on, therefore, I am apprehensive, about utilizing a multiple use rest room, especially when people have their camera phones on.

I certainly have done nothing wrong and should not be any reason to record a man or woman using the restroom.

I as I have expressed, and written on many occasions, I do not like to use multi-use restrooms for privacy, and peace of mind.

However, I do not like very unsanitary conditions with various preexisting bio-hazards, in a restroom before utilizing it.

Again, just some of the reasons I (HIGHLY dislike) Public Bathrooms/ Restrooms.

Went to a station bathroom, were there was No soap, and No bathroom paper, other than a very small amount of Rerolled toilet paper, and the restroom was filthy.

And the toilet seat was a (Absolute Yucky Filthy Mess).

I Do Not like Public restrooms, and I really NEVER Have.

I would NOT use Public Restrooms unless, I found to be Absolutely necessary.

And on another day, there was already a Large clump unknown Glob white Mucus, on the toilet rim as I have found several times in other bathrooms I have found and seen some of the most disgusting things in the public bathroom, and or restrooms, and occasionally even in household bathrooms as well.

I have seen (Vomit on seats, and floor), (Feces, on walls), (Feces on bathroom door handles), floor, (Feces on toilet handles) and even (Feces on the ceiling).

I don't know how anyone could manage to do that and leave it there.

Urine on toilet seats, and handles I have seen other biohazard pathogens,

(like bloody Unknown matter inside of sinks,

(Heavy Amounts of Various kinds of Hairs), (Hairs in many sinks and in, and around toilets, and also

(IN Showers also yuck)

Gooey Globs of unknown Yucky stuff on toilet seats.

I couldn't leave such a mess for others after I use the restroom.

Therefore, if any person takes certain precautionary measures to avoid any hazardous microorganisms, (germs) etc.

If a person a criticized for making simple attempts to practice certain safeguards against the spread of infection, disease, germs, viruses, bad bacteria, dirt, bio-hazards, and hazardous bodily fluid pathogens and other microorganisms, and or other potential contagious forms of commutable diseases, which cause illnesses and sicknesses.

Then if the person is further criticized, or for the practices of disease prevention, and Safeguards against the spread of infectious various contagions.

Then (there may be another (problematic issue of Criticism) which may be taking place. (Scapegoating)

The Practices may include washing of the hands, cleaning, and or wiping bloodborne pathogens, infected surfaces, or filthy surface areas, either before, and or after use.

Such as: Sanitizing of the hands, and or other filthy surfaces. The cleaning to reduce the potential and spread of infections forms of disease, and microorganisms’ germs, bad bacteria, feces, urine, fecal matter.

Currently where I reside, or have resided, (I am not the only person which has practiced cleaning), including the owners, or renters, tenants etc. of the home, or residences, in which I have currently, or previously been residing, he, or she has also cleaned, and sanitized his kitchen, and bathrooms, and places of the residences several times.

There are many people throughout this entire country, and elsewhere in the world who practice precautionary respective sanitary prevention of the spread of infectious diseases, and bio-hazards.

by wiping off the PRE-EXISTING GOOK, or GOOEY, GOOKY, YUCKY, STICKY, UNKNOWN STUFF, in or on the restroom toilet seat, and floor, on handles.

I personally clean behind myself, unless there is something else present to be cleaned, including any preexisting /bio-hazards pathogenic conditions etc., and it has to be clean also therefore, it is clean and sanitary for the next person respectively.

There are people all over this country, and world which practice precautionary sanitary prevention, and safeguards against the spread of infectious diseases, and bio-hazards.

Jason Sandifer, Oakland, Michigan, Updated, 4/11/2018, 1:23 pm
11th Apr 18 06:04 - Dirty public toilets are disgusting

My comment

(Again this is just another reason for everyone to be Very Careful, and Cautious)

I Do Not have these LIVE apps, that know of nor have used them on my phone.

Again, just some of the reasons I (HIGHLY dislike) Public Bathrooms/ Restrooms.

And the toilet seat was a (Absolute Yucky Filthy Mess).

I Do Not like Public restrooms, and I really NEVER Have.

I would NOT use Public Restrooms unless, I found to be Absolutely necessary.

I don't know how anyone could manage to do that and leave it there.

Urine on toilet seats, and handles I have seen other biohazard pathogens,

(like bloody Unknown matter inside of sinks,

(Heavy Amounts of various Hairs), (Hairs in many sinks and in, and around toilets, and also

(IN Showers)

Gooey Globs of unknown Yucky stuff on toilet seats.

I couldn't leave such a mess for others after I use the restroom.

Jason Sandifer, Oakland, Michigan.
11th Apr 18 06:04 - Dirty public toilets are disgusting

moooooooo

hehehehhhehehehehehehehhhe
11th Apr 18 02:04 - Why do people think all teenagers

Sue Sue, That's why you see so many BMW'S, Merc's, Audi's parking in remote parts of the car park straddling two spaces. Tip, don't park near a trolly bay. Leave the shopping to late night/everning, and never, never park next to a car with baby seats inside or disable folder in the windscreen.
PS, Straddling two spaces is also not a good idea, this is a red flag to angry drivers and yobs, most lightly you'll get keyed.
10th Apr 18 10:04 - Car damage caused by abandoned

SueSue

My car was also hit on a windy day by an abandoned trolley
It happened before I could stop it and made a dent in my passenger door
I wrote to tesco and same excuses and we park at our own risk
Why haven't they got public liability insurance it's disgusting so we go shopping in their stores and we can come out to a damaged vehicle
It's not like thy are poor
The law is an ass and maybe the public should get a petition started not just for stray trolleys
but also for dishonest people who damage your car and drive away
This world is falling apart
It's so aggravating grrr!!
10th Apr 18 07:04 - Car damage caused by abandoned