Recent comments

lucky

no hope in the country society is fractured beyond repair
18th Jan 18 06:01 - Britain has no future, no jobs, no

Jason

Apologies my earlier comment should read "if you are & not "if you ate"! My device has a mind of it's own!

@ LancashieLass
No don't think the highway code has changed to allow that kind of wreckless driving! Take care on the roads folks.
18th Jan 18 03:01 - Get on the soapbox

Jason

According to the BBC the PM is giving more money towards the border at Calais for policing & cctv etc & The touquet agreement will be renewed. This is nothing to do with the EU it is an agreement between the UK & France & so far so good! What I do object to is Macron suggesting that the UK should take more migrants from Calais? If you ate a genuine asylum seeker who is fleeing a war torn country your expected to claim asylum in the first safe border you cross & that is not the UK.Is it just me who is sick to death of Presidents & PM' s who forget the The Dublin Regulation? Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

18th Jan 18 02:01 - Get on the soapbox

LancashieLass

I was just wondering if the rules of our Highway Code has changed, because these days it seems to me that when cars approach a set of lights and they see them switch from Green to Amber rather than slow down in anticipation of the soon to be Red light, (which I assume still means stop!) they speed up, which consequently means that they will inevitably run through the red light in which they should be stopping for. It also seems to me that cameras are rendered useless and there is no deterrent for rude and bad drivers. Bearing in mind the other day when some Not Right deliberately ran a red light if I hadn't had my wits about me, I very nearly would have been the one to come off worse. What goes around comes around, because, the turd of a driver didn't get very far as the traffic was queuing and had to slam its brakes on.
18th Jan 18 07:01 - Get on the soapbox

Timelord

They have solved the problem on the new CrossRail (aka Elizabeth Line) trains in London, there are no toilets on the rolling stock. There is free WiFi...
17th Jan 18 09:01 - Useless toilets on trains - doors

Timelord

In London, the DLR has 'step free' access from platform to train, I find it bizarre that the "new" CrossRail (aka Elizabeth Line) trains require ramps.
17th Jan 18 09:01 - Train companies and their different

Timelord

Oh wow, talk about 'First World Problems'.
17th Jan 18 09:01 - M&S Christmas advert was

Timelord

"...perfect present for aunt Mildred..."?

Why are your family arrangement so poorly organised that Mildred needs a present?

Seriously, you sound like the one who is suffering so take some action, why do you feel under any pressure to buy obscure relatives a present, mine get a card and that's it. If they don't send a card well, they don't one next year, it's not radical. I spend money on close friends and relatives, but I don't feel any need to put pressure on myself, so I enjoy Christmas.
17th Jan 18 09:01 - I hate Christmas, because it's

Fuglydog 54

Bought on fianance a VW Polo 1.2L Polo Match in Nov 15th 2017.
The car is an ex demo told me I was getting a high spec..its a standard polo no extras, I was also NOT informed that that Rd Tax was not rolled over and finished up driving the car UnTaxed for 3 weeks! then now its in for a Recall security feature faulty.
Ive had VW for 7 yrs but this will be the last one.
Ill keep it for the 3 yrs then go back to Suzuki.
17th Jan 18 07:01 - Volkswagen UK customer service,

Dingleberry

Yeah, Ryanair are a bunch of money grabbing Aholes.
I booked a flight in December for May this year.
Their baggage policy changed in the mean time and they told me I had to pay more.

B*stards.
16th Jan 18 11:01 - Ryanair baggage allowance rip off

Jason

@ Next
Nooo! I live in a house! ROTFL! If you believe that the opposition is the NHS salvation then that is your belief & I have to respect that. There , can we leave it at that? I hate arguing & don't like offending anyone. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
15th Jan 18 03:01 - Get on the soapbox

Astrogal

It’s the same here in Canada, people are SO polite and PC people confuse that as nice but everyone I talk to that has come here always say that Canadians are so cold! I guess compared to Latinos, Spanish, Italians, Greek, Portuguese etc people from northern lands are as cold inside as the weather outside. It’s an obsession with the stiff upper lip “keep calm and carry on” and politeness but don’t you dare show emotions. I wish I knew why, I have lived here for almost 20 years and still haven’t figured it out
15th Jan 18 02:01 - Why are English people so cold and