Recent comments

ariana

Thanks for the valuable information and insights you have so provided here
Five Nights At Freddy's
17th Dec 18 01:59 - PC games are too expensive these

Kenny (site admin)

Please accept my apologies folks. I've really dropped the ball on the site and done very little with it recently. Other projects have been taking up all my time - www.realalefinder.com being one of them. Early New Year resolution is to get publishing the gripes again.
16th Dec 18 16:48 - Get on the soapbox

Jetty Boy

The last of the tiny snails which hold the key to the prospect of the A47 Acle Straight in Norfolk being dualled have finally been moved . But now a five year study is needed to make sure they have all gone and are happy in their new homes.
I wonder how much longer it will be before the mungos living in Great Yarmouth realise the Government means to do nothing to this stretch of road and have been fobbing them off for years. They should think themselves luck they have a road at all.
16th Dec 18 11:37 - Binge drinking leads to vomit all

CHURCHILL

TOOTHLESS MPs DICTATED TO BY EUROPE ALWAYS BLAME EUROPE FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO DO THIER JOB PROPERLY EASY WAY OUT FOR THEM.LETS GET OUT NOW.IF DOESNT HAPPEN DEMOCRACY HAS GONE IN THIS COUNTRY
14th Dec 18 20:44 - Is the UK a democracy or

Jethro

More people die driving while on drugs than alcohol, police report reveals ... If people are put onto strong drugs by doctors should the DVLA not be informed of these facts?
13th Dec 18 11:13 - Get on the soapbox

Anonymous

Would it not be easier to send 268 route from Finchley Road via 31 route and England’s lane and Belsize Park Stn to Golders Green and C11 from Brent Cross to archway via Belsize road to improve service! To royal free ? Due to overcrowding on c11
11th Dec 18 16:52 - C11 bus service in London, very

Ash

If passengers can drive bus company are recruiting even on c11 route I’m a driver and let me tell you this c11 route is shocking tight roads always have bin lorries or traffic on peak times can’t run on time and drivers can’t push the bus on time due to mistery travelers on the bus and can’t make up time due to high volume off passengers on stops if can do better go for it appreciate drivers bcuz not many going to be left read papers different companies giving £4000 if have experience ? Shortage off drivers hope it continues
11th Dec 18 16:41 - C11 bus service in London, very

Jetty Boy

Great Yarmouth Norfolk UK. Town councilers say they are improving the area!!!!! BUT,
Sprinkling glitter and perfume over a turd doesn't stop it from being a turd.
9th Dec 18 17:57 - Binge drinking leads to vomit all

Spyke

I've had a firm belief, for a few years now, that there are 3 distinct levels of intelligence when it comes to stupidity.
1. Idiot
2. Celebrity
3. Moron

You've got to admit it sounds believable an sounds good. When someone cuts me up in heavy traffic I simply shout "CELEBRITY". They think it's a compliment too 😂
8th Dec 18 19:03 - Fed up with celebrity TV shows

Jethro

"Drug driving is becoming a serious issue on UK roads"

Just seen this posted in a local newspaper. What is understood, is there are increasing numbers of drivers that are suffering with high levels of stress, anxiety and mental problems being prescribed drugs that advises not to drive or use machinery. Some of these drivers are also using alcohol to relieve their problems. The pace and pressures of todays living standards that are being put on people to succeed are causing ever increasing difficulties. Unless people start to take control of their expectations and wants, their lives will become increasingly unstable.
8th Dec 18 16:23 - Get on the soapbox

Theresa May was asked 10 times what her back-up plan is if the Brexit vote fails – and still didn’t answer

She's toast and she know's it, but being a EU puppet mouth piece she must abide by her masters will from Brussels. There is a stench of panic within Europe's elitist classes that Brexit (when the UK leaves) will start the ball rolling for other countries to leave this dictatorial organization. One thing is for sure, peoples trust in politicians and politics is now at an all time low.
7th Dec 18 10:55 - Get on the soapbox

charliefik

AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL company!!!!! The problem is that it is probably too late for all the people that are reading this as they have already been ripped off by these, and I use the word as politely as I can SCUM!!!!

I have been 'enjoying' a pretty bad costly low level awful service from TALK TALK for years now, eventually as we could no longer deal with the terrible broadband connection I asked to be upgraded to Fibre. The day the fibre was supposed to be connected we lost all broadband connection. I contacted support who said that I would receive the router in 2 days and someone would contact me in 3 days (why would it take 3 days to contact me?). Every time I contacted them I was told the issue wouldn't be resolved for another 3-5 days (every time I contacted them)

After 3 days no one had contacted me and no router. After many days on chat and phone (being lied to and I eventually got a fault manager to call me. They said that I wouldn't have to pay for the time I had been connected WITHOUT ANY BROADBAND how very generous! My family had no broadband access my kids couldn't do their homework. I couldn't work from home and had to travel to work site in Newport 400 miles away and get a hotel to stay at apart from the many hours I spent talking to unhelpful liars! Oh they offered me 5 GBP as well for the 5 days without service (so far).

I said that this was a joke, the router is still not here. I asked to cancel my account I was told that I couldn't by other support staff without incurring a penalty charge (I wasn't out of my cancellation period so that was a lie) The cancellation period starts from when you organise the update so I only had 4 days left even though I hadn't had access to any Fibre broadband at this stage. Another lying support staff said I would have to pay for a router (even though it had supposedly already been sent twice by this stage obviously they were all lying the ones that said the router had been sent and the one who said that I should pay for it). The last lying scumbag that I spoke to also said that in the future when my cancellation period was over that I could only cancel my broadband without a penalty if TALK TALK was not able to supply a service for 28 days!!! WHAT A JOKE TALK TALK is!!!

I understand that many of you may think that I haven't really had a big issue to deal with. I do not like being lied to and having my time wasted and being hooked into BS contracts.

If anyone is reading this and hasn't joined up with TALK TALK please think very carefully about it even if their deal is slightly better (I'm not saying it is just don't fall for their bad customer service).
6th Dec 18 23:48 - Talk Talk and their very poor