Recent comments

grumpyoldwoman

I've just found out, a bit late in the day, that the Chamber of Horrors at Madame Tussauds has been closed "due to complaints from families with young children".

Really? Is it me? I don't need to state the bl***ing obvious do I?
17th Nov 17 08:11 - Get on the soapbox

Nibs Niven

After posting 231 comments with 6,227 positive and 1,515 negative (overall rating 4,712), I'm done. I made the mistake of jokingly suggesting that all the people slagging off Billie Piper for "looking unclean" should stop bullying her. She is one of the few young ladies that hasn't resorted to fake breasts, butt or lips, or covered herself in tattoos, or wearing really disgusting clothes.

Ever since then, no matter what I post, it never gets published. I suppose I should thank them for giving me the time back that I used to waste reading their site.
16th Nov 17 11:11 - Discussion forum censorship on The

Sayitasitis

I have the same experience... seems to me if you don't say what they agree with it doesn't get posted, so the real thoughts of real people never seem to be posted i guess its a form of the media manipulation to make people believe what they want....
16th Nov 17 03:11 - Discussion forum censorship on The

Electriceel

She'll have to ask if she's allowed one first, or she might end up in a cell like the Catalonian president!
15th Nov 17 01:11 - SNP's Nicola Sturgeon announces new

Electriceel

Good luck when they've introduced the new polymer tenners and twenties They'll just have to work with coins. Pleased to see the boe are not pandering to these Snowflakes.
15th Nov 17 01:11 - Cambridge Rainbow vegetarian cafe

Police car sitting at the bottom of a slip road 30 mph limit leading onto a duel carriageway 50 mph limit. The gobsh1ts were booking drivers as they gained speed to join and blend into the flow of traffic. And they say they are not there to make money. TW4TS.
14th Nov 17 02:11 - Get on the soapbox

Victkr

Disgraceful, completely agree. These kind of ignorant people should be slapped with a 30 day prison sentence. They won't learn otherwise and it's a complete abuse.
13th Nov 17 05:11 - Able bodied drivers who park in

Vicktr

Very true, he's probably not worth it but if I was offered it I'd definitely wouldn't be turning it down....and I most definitely am not worth it!!
13th Nov 17 05:11 - George Osborne makes £320,000

Victkr

I'm not sure whether you're looking for sympathy or trying to be funny? Either way, doesn't work
13th Nov 17 06:11 - Buying a flat in London, too

grumpyoldwoman

Dear God. The BBC has shot itself in the foot again.

The Christmas treat "Ordeal by Innocence" has been withdrawn because the beeb has pronounced Ed Westwick guilty without any proof of wrongdoing; a drama about a young man who was wrongfully convicted of murder.

You really couldn't make it up.
11th Nov 17 09:11 - Get on the soapbox

Spider

I keep getting scam phone calls claiming to be from talktalk because I have trouble with my broadband. I block their number but they keep coming back with a different number. Six months ago I paid £50 to get my number taken off these unscrupulous people's sites. Apparently I was on 120. No wonder I was getting nuisance calls regularly! This worked for six months, until yesterday when they started again. Talktalk want to check their call centre staff, are they selling my number on? Someone is, I never give out my phone number. All these scammers have an Asian accent. Sort this out Talktalk I am changing my supplier
10th Nov 17 06:11 - Talk Talk and their very poor

Nora

Can't stand him either. Leave radio on over night and now and wake to this awful nattering and chuntering from him and cackling and guffawing from his guests.I.guess someone must like him
10th Nov 17 09:11 - Chris Evans radio show - no more!