Recent comments

Ivor

you expect to quote the koran on the daily mail site? for real? and the mail is NOT a left-wing 'news'paper..
21st Aug 19 01:22 - Discussion forum censorship on The

Chatly

What a load of bollocks!It's just a cynical ploy to extract more money out of people in an attempt to maximise profits.
I'm heartily sick & tired of being ripped off in this country.Don't put up with it.
I'd have kicked up a stink & taken my custom elsewhere.
Just boycott them & they will soon be out of business.
Period.
20th Aug 19 15:03 - A couple of gripes about Blackpool

Aint no sole left in these new shoes

I bought a pair of so called ECO shoes and put them in the wardrobe. 4 years later I put the shoes on for the first time. The soles crumbled after 15 minutes walking and was unable to continue at had to call for a taxi. Very embarrassing. When I contacted Clarks they were not interested other than give me £10 good will payment. They said that after 4 years they could not do anything even though I never wore them. I told them to shove it, and I have never bought any Clarks shoes again.
20th Aug 19 10:29 - Clarks shoes fell apart, what

Google Translate *Funny to listen to*

l'inglese è stupido pezzo di merda che viene bevuto tutto il giorno. pretenzioso e ostile a chiunque sia diverso nei loro confronti. Non tollerano affatto gli altri. In nessuna parte del mondo vivrai una tale ostilità, andrai in Italia, diventerai amico, andrai in Germania, diventerai amico, ma mai in Inghilterra, non avrai mai un solo amico inglese in tutta la tua vita.
19th Aug 19 23:15 - Why are English people so cold and

jim

According to talktalk adverts there are no mid contract price rises. Why then did talktalk raise their prices twice fairly recently and now they are raising prices again because customers are using the broadband? Come clean talktalk and admit that you ARE raising prices.
19th Aug 19 22:50 - Talk Talk and their very poor

Neostar 2

Absolutely right. Rip off Britain. It's everywhere you go they try and drain you of every penny. Me and my young children took our shop bought popcorn and drinks with us to the cinema only to be told 'own' food can't be taken in. When i questioned why and on what basis and kicked up a fuss all of a sudden i was allowed. Seems like a lot of companies like to fleece people at every opportunity, i think they call it up and cross selling, i call it ripping me off.
19th Aug 19 16:20 - A couple of gripes about Blackpool

Guest

Why Buckingham Palace chose to respond to the allegations facing Prince Andrew in Jeffrey Epstein sex scandal

Could it be because Epstien is now dead and cannot be questioned or name names? Long time in responding Buck palace, your timing only builds doubts about the priviliged Royals.
19th Aug 19 13:33 - Get on the soapbox

Jethro

No Deal Brexit chief Michael Gove leaves papers dangling from his open briefcase

M Gove is far more intelligent than you give him credit for. He's just wound all you remaining wankers all up big time. Brexit means Brexit, deal or no deal. Get that through your thick heads.
19th Aug 19 13:19 - Get on the soapbox

Jethro

"Iceland has said goodbye to its first glacier lost to climate change"

Get ready for even more drastic changes on the planet Earth. The human race may think they are in control, but Mother nature will have the last laught.
19th Aug 19 12:27 - Believe in science, not alternative

Charlotte

I straight up don't know how the BBC has the balls to charge anyone when they have been playing the same shit and same trailers every night since time began.

As a night shift worker and someone that has very poor sleep patterns, I'm awake most nights and every night without fail from about 3am they show "This is BBC 2" and roll out the same crap I know word for word.

Female comedian talking about her Nigerian Mother reacting to her choice of career. The lass with Parkinson's reduced to tears when she's able to write her name, the recruits, the Victorian dosshouses and washing line beds, soldiers sporadically diving, rolling and spinning to "GO!!!", that annoying git from Masterchef wearing a paper hat and marvelling over crunchy nut cornflakes tasting like nuts... oh God it's painful.

How dare you charge ANYONE never mind OAP's.
19th Aug 19 11:32 - BBC decision to scrap TV licence

Charlotte

You're absolutely right about the policy of PB being draining every last penny they can get away with from park guests (Last time we went even the laughing clown was pay per view - hidden behind a pissing curtain and only cranks up if you stick £1 or whatever in his arse!)

The way to get around is by beating them at their own game, taking them up on the option to leave the park and have your own picnic on the “designated area” outside the main park near the maze. You can come and go all day once you have a pass or wristband so are free to leave, eat your grub then go back inside. Think if enough people did that it'd leave them with little option but to rethink that malarkey.

There must be countless park guests with a legit need for having food with them (health / medical conditions for example) and honestly, I can't see how the park could refuse to allow anyone entry to the park on those grounds anyway.

In any case the bagging checking is stated as being purely for security and only weapons, drugs / alcohol and items that can cause. When they first introduced the new security measures I put my bag, phone, keys and the usual through the scanner and at the other side had some burly guy beckon me over like he was booking in Cat A Prisoners. Wanted to go through my bag and it caught me on the hop but annoyed me more than anything and I asked why he needed to go in it. I'd just had it all scanned so what was the need?

“Security we need to make sure everything is checked”

“It's just been scanned if there was anything untoward it would be picked up. You're not rifling and rummaging through my bag. It's my personal belongings there's nothing in there anyway but if you're insisting it's policy, we'll leave and ask for a full refund. You're not going in this bag either way up”

Another guy came over, beckoned me through and made out like he was doing us a favour by not pushing on it but shit me...if they're strip searching park guests for signs of a few sammiches you can shove that where it hurts.

The fast tracking system I agree can take the absolute piss and needs a rethink. We've stayed at Alton Towers a few times over the years and like that hotel guests are allowed earlier entry into the park before it opens to the public.

In that sense you at least have the extra bonus of being first in and first on whatever main rides you want to ride without gloating and shamelessly passing all the day trippers with a middle finger up.

Once the main gates open to general public your privileges end and you're in line with everyone else which is fair shout. Just don't have a huge breakfast!
19th Aug 19 11:15 - A couple of gripes about Blackpool

rhondarowdy

I recommend you seek professional help while trying to fix your credit to avoid further complications and ruin your credit the more. I talked to Mr. Royson Brandon who listened to me and was happy to help solve my credit issues. Contact him at roy@creditmasterfix.com and you can tell him a previous customer referred you.
18th Aug 19 11:56 - Cancelling our MBNA Virgin Credit