Recent comments

AnnoyedJay!

There is something sinister regarding DM Comments, I don't know if they blacklist some users. The majority of my comments are very moderate yet it now seems I'm lucky if even one in three get published; it is entirely democratic & stifling.
I guess the answer is simple, don't bother or go on the Sun or Guardian who are more in line with freedom of speech & allow a level of "self-policing" rather than treat their readership like feckless children!
19th Apr 19 13:20 - Discussion forum censorship on The

Out for Stout.

It’s not that they won’t buy a round with the guys, when they’re out together, lets say 5 women are out for a couple of drinks, when it comes time to settle up, out come the 5 credit. Credit cards with the cry, can you split it 5 ways, so much hassle sad And the bartenders on Guys almost NEVER do this, jumping over one another to pay for the round.
I can’t figure it, when sisters are looking out for each other and we can do anything men can, please get a buddy system ASAP.
19th Apr 19 02:17 - Women who don't buy a round of

Annie

No, you are not getting older. My biggest gripe is with the quality of suits being sold nowadays. Why bother selling a complete suit at £60 when the material is such rubbish quality? In the past I bought some nice suits from NEXT and WALLIS so much so that 10 years later when I wear them I receive compliments. However the stuff sold today, I wouldn’t give to my dog! They’re ill-fitting and look ridiculously cheap. I bought a dress suit out of desperation two years ago when I needed to attend an interview I wasn’t expecting and I’d foolishly put on so much weight I couldn’t fit into any of my old suits. I never wore the suit again outside my home and now use the dress part as home clothes. I felt cheap throughout the interview. The fitting was awful; and the material worse than the cheapest polyester. Please just give us well cut quality materials. I’ll rather pay more than buy the rubbish being sold today. Indeed I’m having to shop now at high end stores I never used to - just to get the quality of clothing I need.
18th Apr 19 19:22 - NEXT clothes quality not what it

Marty

I totally agree that air fresheners should be banned. They have a terrible affect on me they make the inside of my nose and throat to swell and then i can't smell anything for a few days. Ban all air fresheners!!!!!
18th Apr 19 18:21 - Air fresheners should be banned in

Marmite

Just had an interview today alongside several others. A group interview, and we were told there was a listening exercise which would be marked and would single out people to go on or be sent away.
Panel sat there eating Maltesers, joking amongst themselves. Took very little interest and then told all of us we were unsuccessful. The jobs had already been earmarked. We all came out thinking it was extremely odd and very unprofessional.
So sad to waste good peoples time, money and patience with jobs for the boys.
17th Apr 19 20:37 - Interview for job that's already

Guest

They say everything has a begining, if that is the case,I wonder who was the flash bastard who invented the entity GOD that has caused the human race so much grief and pain?
17th Apr 19 15:01 - Believe in science, not alternative

Where was the great sky wizard when his Notre-Dame monument was burning down. I suppose the religious experts will have an answer for this already worked out.
16th Apr 19 16:21 - Believe in science, not alternative

SmuttyJim

Screaming misbehaved brats running amok in restaurants drive me nuts.
Same scenario in supermarkets.
Happens all the time.Guaranteed.
No respect whatsoever.
Stupid dumb chav parents do nothing to discipline them.
Never happened back in my day when kids were taught respect & learned that this kind of behaviour was unacceptable.
Since when do these ignorant parents think its acceptable to let their brats scream the place down jumping up & down all over the chairs running amok upsetting other customers?
Never happens on the continent where the kids are brought up to behave properly in restaurants & show some respect.
Kids will be kids.Mcdonalds & fast food restaurants you have to accept it.Having three kids of my own I accept that kids will play up occasionally.
But this kind of behaviour in pubs & family restaurants whilst the parents do nothing is a sad sign of the breakdown of respect & discipline in modern day Britain.
Rant over.
16th Apr 19 15:28 - Kids run amok in the restaurant

Jetty Boy

The authorities are trying to figure out why so many class A drugs are making their way into Norwich, Great Yarmouth and Lowestoft. Maybe it's because the East of England is full of addicts, crack heads and drop outs on benefits. Norfolk UK is now where the scum of this country heads to. Even the travelers numbers are down, they have more sense.
15th Apr 19 16:41 - Get on the soapbox

TonyC

I was banned by DM for posting a comment on Tommy Robinson's recent brush with the fascist police in Cambridge. All I said was how the entire incident reflects badly on our police and the state of mind of magistrates. Nothing for or against Robinson. Banned by DM for this and no doubt other truthful comments that no longer fit their newfound liberal fascist agenda. What is our country and world coming to? Cultural marxism is taking over rapidly and most are too stupid to realise it. We are truly living in Animal Farm
15th Apr 19 13:45 - Discussion forum censorship on The

Sid Snott

Because they are cunts
14th Apr 19 22:00 - Sky TV on-screen logos and adverts

JOHN

I HAVE HAD PROBLEMS WITH TALKTALK SENDING ME STUFF I HAVE NOT ORDERED I HAVE PHONED AND E-MAILED THEM AND GOT NORESPONCE.
SHURLEY THEY HAVE BROKEN THERE CONTRACT.
14th Apr 19 13:26 - Talk Talk and their very poor