Recent comments

Facts

Pizzed up, drugged up, 6.9million families debt ridden and stressed out of their heads. The UK must be the most fucked up place to be stuck in. AND, still you all think your'e better than the rest of the world. London's the stab capitol with drug gangs running riot,and the police letting them thin themselves out. What a shit country to reside in. Now try telling me I'm wrong.
17th Jun 19 15:39 - Why are English people so cold and

Jethro

Isn't it nice to see Philip Green's Arcadia group shuting loads of it's crappy stores that sell over priced dross. LoL.
16th Jun 19 12:39 - Bullying, controlling and

Jetty Boy

Got caught in yet another traffic grid lock around Great Yarmouth when the only archaic bridge into this shat hole broke down (yet again). Had to sit there looking at the fat, smelly, stained vest wearing benefit claiming holiday scum with their breedings running riot along the so called "Golden Mile". The traffic foul up was caused by people trying desperatly to exit this dumping ground of undesirables after seeing the state of the hell hole they have wandered into. The only good thing that can be said, is the predominant wind from the south west blows the stench of this place away out to sea and away from the outlying areas. As a final comment, the benefit system in the UK is alive and well.
14th Jun 19 16:55 - Get on the soapbox

rekins22

Today BBC 1 is showing football all bloody day & they want us to pay for a licence? Fat chance until you stop this rubbish
14th Jun 19 14:01 - Too much football and sport on

dicktracy

Today, June 13, the publisher of the Daily Mail has paid £120,000 in damages plus costs to a UK-based humanitarian charity after the paper falsely accused it of funding a “hate festival” in Palestine which acted out the murder of Jews. Seem the accusations of fake news in DM are correct however DM bans readers who call them out.
13th Jun 19 20:20 - Discussion forum censorship on The

Rosie rose

The English are a very cold race indeed I was born in London Westminster in the 60s to Italian parents went to an irish/italian Catholic school and yes they are so unfriendly rude and cold just like the weather everytime I go to France Italy Greece it's sunshine good food no drunken aggressive behaviour and people like to talk to each other and in Thier culture they adore children here they look on them like vermin they care more for their dogs. The street I've lived in for 18 years there's this guy he sees me walk past over the years and boy if looks could kill he always throws me the most evil dirty looks his face is a look of pure hatred sorry but that sums up the English they are a hateful lot very jealous and cant stand to see someone doing well they seem to like to see people fail I think alot are trying to portray they come from perfect respeactful families but in most cases they are most hiding shameful secrets sorry just telling it as i see it must be that WARM Italian bloody flowing through my vains lol
13th Jun 19 00:56 - Why are English people so cold and

Jethro

Philip Green's Arcadia group on a knife-edge.

KARMA, now the arrogant bully faces his downfall. Decent people have been waiting for this to happen to him for ages. AND,can you believe,he's still a SIR. I wonder how many other SIR'S are just like him?
12th Jun 19 12:14 - Bullying, controlling and

Lord Reith

This must be the best Government scam since the 'expense's scandal', the Government withdraws £200+million (that funded free licences) from the BBC and left the BBC to take the blame when the proverbial hits the fan.

If people are genuinely concerned, perhaps we should raise the licence by £10 for everyone, which would raise enough funds for free licences for the over 75s.
12th Jun 19 09:15 - BBC decision to scrap TV licence

Mitch

Well said. Let's get the balance and our priorities right!
10th Jun 19 09:54 - Too much football and sport on

Aitch

We are expected to waste 16 mins of every hour watching adverts we don't want
and don't care about! We should all complain to the Advertising Standards Authority after all they are in charge.
Aitch.
9th Jun 19 12:43 - Too many adverts on TV and radio

From America

I am American and have lived here in for 5 + years. I am super friendly and love meeting and talking to people. The only friends I have not been able to make here are English people. I have friends here who are of other European decent but not 1 English friend. It's disappointing for me. I didn't realise how unfriendly the English are. I've decided I can't take it personally as I used to. I think it's just cultural. I've been invited into the homes of French friends, Welsh friends, Scottish friends etc. but never to an English persons home. I think it might have to do with the fact that English people don't raise their own children. They send them off for someone else to do it. So the English grow up with out much love and affection. No hugs and kisses from their parents. Here in England I don't know my neighbours and when I say hi in passing they don't say anything back. In the states everyone knows their neighbors and invites them over for parties, BBQ's, whatever. Watch a game on TV. Here it's impossible to get to know your neighbours. No one wants to interact and know their own neighbours. I find it quite sad and I miss that friendliness. I am happy I'm here though. I feel very grateful to be in the UK and am a happy expat. I just wish people were kinder and friendlier. One more thing, the misconception that the English are polite was a huge blow to me. People here are quite rude. And the class system is very much still in tact.
8th Jun 19 13:30 - Why are English people so cold and

lesson learned

Just read that DAILY MAIL Traffic Drops 50% After GOOGLE Algorithm Change. boo hoo. Think traffic is dropping because of all the old time commenters they are banning who then leave the site for good. We have 15 people in our office and we all read DM (yes we admit it!) and one by one we've all been banned within the past two months, many of us commenters for over a decade. This certainly isn't helping readership.
7th Jun 19 17:12 - Discussion forum censorship on The