These people are not really Chelsea football fans

I am really fed up with being surrounded by 'pseudo' Chelsea fans at football matches.  I have supported my team (Chelsea) since I was a kid - and whatever they've done, good or bad over the years.  I have always stayed loyal to my team and I always will.  Isn't that what you do if you are a serious football fan?

Over the last couple of years though, there've been a lot of new faces at the football matches that I go to.  I often wonder what team these people were supporting before, because they certainly weren't in abundance at all the Chelsea matches I went to.

Chelsea FC football club, not the real fans? My gripe is with the way they don't truly support the team. When things are going well there's no problem, but if we go a goal down or don't power through every tackle, these so called supporters just moan and gripe at the players and the team. What kind of support do you call that?

These are not real Chelsea supporters; they are nothing but changelings in my opinion.  They support the most fashionable team at any given time.  Well the real Chelsea supporters, myself included, don't want or need them.

So let them go off and support Liverpool, Tottenham or even Man United please; that way I can get back to enjoying supporting my team without these moaners!

GoChelseaGo

GoChelseaGo

Chelsea = Pride of London
Arse-nal = rubbish and shame of London
lol
GoChelseaGo

Jethro

Jethro

Jac, I'll bet your as quiet as a door mouse next Wednesday after Messy man is finished with you lot LOL
Jethro

Jac

Jac

Chelsea rule !!!!!!!!!!!!
They always will win CHELSEA RULE !!!!!!!!!!
Jac

Arse Wenger

Arse Wenger

Who cares? Mostl the premiership players are foreigners who don't care about the game, only their paypacket.
Arse Wenger

Andre VB

Andre VB

Chelsea will never win the champions league, Frank Lampard is fat.
Andre VB

daalcantra

daalcantra

up blues, Chelsea for life no long thing we are the winner of this season champion league
daalcantra
21st Mar 11 11:50

el seven

el seven

For the best interest of the team, im gonna say what a lot of chelsea fans aren't but ought to be, Lampard does not fit in the system if Torres and Drogba are to play together. Drogba does not fit the system if Lampard is going to be on the pitch( torres over drogba because we just spent a fortune). lets face it, you can only have so many players on the other side of 30 on the pitch. Another thing, I think we better stop paying quantum sums of money for players before our team ceases to exist.
el seven

Biscuitbum

Biscuitbum

You will always get this. This is why Blackburn and Bolton can`t fill their modest capacity stadiums. The fans want success and they support Man Utd. and presumably also in future City. As a gooner, I like to have a smattering of celebrity fans, and at least this goes some way to counteracting all the celebrities who support the chavs.
Biscuitbum

Andy T

Andy T

What a suprize, London football local derby live on sky, liverpool derby live on sky, Manchester derby live on sky, Midland derby live on the radio, What as sky tv got against the many thousands of midland football fans! why do we even bother looking to see if sky is showing the game, well it appears that we will have to watch it again on al-jazeera.
Andy T
1st Nov 10 09:03

abolaji

abolaji

I want to be a chelsea fans and to inherit some goals thanks my email;habeebabolaji@hotmail.com
abolaji

Gooner

Gooner

I think that all teams have these so called supporters who moan constantly. I know we have a few at the Emirates. I agree that it's very annoying and wish that they would just get behind the team too. It seems that paying such high prices for tickets puts these people on some sort of power trip which makes them think they have the right to moan constantly! (so annoying that I can't type the name of the team I support as it gets rejected for swearing!!!!!)
Gooner

ozoemena nnamdi

ozoemena nnamdi

I love chelsea and I want to be chelsea fan and my Email is ozoemenannamdi@yahoo.com
ozoemena nnamdi

Zola

Zola

You can't support Chelsea if you're a 'real' Chelsea fan.
Zola

Ballack

Ballack

I never Talk to a real Fan of Chelsea like me and You all , I just see everyday fans of Abramovich's Chelsea ...
Some will say that I'm one of those supporters who like Chelsea since Abramovich and It's true that I became a big fan of chelsea after Abramovich even If I always liked Chelsea ( but It's not easy to be a fan of The old Chelsea when You are 14 now ). But After I realised that The new chelsea was only money , And everybody told me : CHelsea = Money , it's not a club etc...

But After realising that the new Chelsea is only money , I looked the way we always used play , I looked at the history , I looked at alot of old Match of Chelsea and I was facinate ... I just love this club ... And everytime that somebody say CHELSEA = MONEY and that there's no passion I juts want to kill this somebody !!

We Are The Chesea Boys And We Hate The Abramovich Boys !!
Ballack
31st Aug 08 00:22

Ballack

Ballack

I'm a Chelsea fan since not a long Time . But I'm not like the ones you talk about in Your Article . I love Chelsea 'cause I read alot of them Before Abramovich , And I can now say that Abramovich just Ruined everything !! WHat I like best in Chelsea history is the '90 with Vialli , Di Matteo , Zola , Wise , Petrescu , Ruud Gullit ...

And I'm sure that We have alot of not real Supporters 'cause of him , 'cause of Abramovich .

Sorry for my English I live in France since I was 2 Month , But I'm engilsh .
Ballack