Recent comments

grumpyoldwoman

What is "whinning" anyway? Is it a weird combination of whining and winning, someone who moans even when they've won?
26th Apr 17 08:04 - Get on the soapbox

Kenny

"He needs as many people interacting with this site as possible to keep his sponsership going, so stop whinning GOW."

That's maybe how things work on Faecesbook, but not here.
25th Apr 17 04:04 - Get on the soapbox

The big red ticker

" Kenny can you block him". last thing he'd do. He needs as many people interacting with this site as possible to keep his sponsership going, so stop whinning GOW.
24th Apr 17 03:04 - Get on the soapbox

Suzy

It wouldn't be so bad if they played different ads at each interval. I was catching up on 2 episodes and I swear I must have been shown the same bloody cheese advert 6 times.
23rd Apr 17 06:04 - 4OD too many adverts and can't be

Ain't no sould left in these old shoes

Clarks don't give a damn. It needs everyone who has bought shoes that have failed, not to buy Clarks shoe anymore. This is the only way they will take any notice of the little guy.
23rd Apr 17 02:04 - Clarks shoes fell apart, what

grumpyoldwoman

Obviously there is an idiot who thinks it's clever to mark every comment down. Kenny, can you block them?
23rd Apr 17 08:04 - Get on the soapbox

Baz

I completely agree. Making men look stupid is a favourite theme of TV adverts. It's a theme of TV shows too, one example being New Tricks with its immature elderly men working for a super smart female boss. I would even suggest that this discrimination is specific to white males. It arises in the reporting of the news as well as TV shows and adverts. Next time the A level results are publicised on TV and in the press, note the emphasis on females of all skin colours and non-white males. This is not encouraging for young white boys growing up in this country, which is why I always went to some trouble to point out this bias to my two boys when they were younger. A TV crew recently came to my company site to film a piece on a recent engineering project and complained that there weren't any females to interview. In this case, there were none working on the project and hence one had to be produced from the marketing department. When the piece was broadcast, there were very few men to be seen.
23rd Apr 17 08:04 - TV commercials that denigrate men

Matt

I disagree. Parking should be free for all, not just patients. I shouldn't have to decide if I can afford to visit my relatives when they're unwell. It's outrageous.
20th Apr 17 11:04 - Hospital car parking should be free

ginger

My shoes were around 4 years old and never worn. Last week they fell apart in a few hundred when I put them on for the first time. I was offered £10 as a good will gesture and told them to shove it.

I hope the company goes bust as the staff I spoke to do not deserve a job in customer services.

Many good shoe companies would be glad of the repeat business. Clarks are a disgrace the way they have dealt with these problems. Highway robbery.
20th Apr 17 03:04 - Clarks shoes fell apart, what

specky

Why is talk talk hassling an oap to pay a couple of hundred pounds for a package that didn't happen. Went to ombudsmen who declared a delay in provisions also advised its not unusual for a broadband line to be installed at a later date. No advisement provided by talk talk so no agreement had been made in relation to any delay. I dont feel its fair for any company to charge customers for there problems. I also went to dads MP no help there so won't be voting for the labour party. We have the option to take talk talk to court to have decision overturned. Why should customers be forced to do this not to mention the cost involved. Or to obtain a solicitor to help. Why is no one helping talk talk customers. Customers should not be forced to pay money for services not received as promised. We will wait for them to take us to court. Every news paper every tv station will be advised of dads and mind story should they continue there request for money which is not owed. We all need to take a stand and not give in to this shower its hard going i know but i often wonder why this company isn't all over the papers and TV regarding there poor attitude and shit services in which they provide. Shocking
17th Apr 17 11:04 - Talk Talk and their very poor

Artful Dodger

I live in the West Midlands, the main bus operator is National Express and they do day tickets for their buses only but you can also get a day ticket to use on any operator for an extra 30p
17th Apr 17 06:04 - Why don't rival bus companies work

jo yo

yes I agree with all that you have said, and it is just the same working in a residential home or nursing home, the government do not seem to care any more, the pay scale for a care support worker is absolutly rubbish, no wonder over 900 carers a day worked out of their jobs last year, the way social care is going in the uk, there will be noone applying for positions as carers
17th Apr 17 01:04 - Working as a care worker, what it's